Saturday, June 1, 2013

Author Interview

Author Interview: Jessica Therrien



Here are the questions that I ask her:

1. How did you came up with the fascinating title?

My publisher was throwing out ideas after my original title was taken by a George Clooney movie. It was almost titled The Descendants.

2. What/who give you the idea of writing about the Descendants and the Greek Gods?

I thought of that one on my own. I've always been intrigued by the idea that some aspects of Greek mythology are considered fact and not myth. The location of the city of Troy and things like that.

3. Who inspired you to become an author?

I'd have to give the credit to all the wonderful authors out there who wrote great books. JK Rowling was a big one for me :)

4. How long did it take you to write the whole book?

It took me about 2 years to write Oppression and only about a year for Uprising.

5. Are you thinking of making this book into a movie or a TV show?

I really hope so. It's not up to me. If it were, I'd be rounding up all my favorite famous people to star in it. Luckily, I have people working on finding a network or producer who wants to take on the project. We'll see!

6. What kind of genres do you enjoy reading?

Of course I enjoy all YA, but mostly the paranormal/fantasy books. I love being carried off to another world.

And here are the books that is by Jessica.

  

Her books are about Greek Gods and their Descendants. It's pretty interesting and hope you will find a time a read one of her books.

No comments:

Post a Comment