Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Book Review: Level 2

Book Review: Level 2


Level 2 by Lenore Appelhans

Book Summary: EVERYTHING FELICIA WARD THOUGHT SHE KNEW ABOUT THE AFTERLIFE WAS WRONG.
   Killed in a car accident just before she turn eighteen, Felicia left behind friends, family, and the boy she loved, Neil. Now trapped in a stark world known as Level 2, Felicia and the other drones spend the endless days in chambers watching memories of their lives.
   The interminable pattern is broken when someone appears in Felicia's chamber. Julian, a dangerously charming acquaintance in life, encourages Felicia to join a brewing rebellion against the Morati, the angels in charge of Level 2. Instead of shepherding souls to the next level, the Morati have been keeping the dead in Level 2 indefinitely, upsetting the delicate balance of the afterlife. Though Felicia is reluctant to trust Julian, he promises Felicia a way out and the one thing she wants most-to be with Neil again.
  Felicia can't resist the chance to find Neil again. She joins the rebels, but there's more to his battle than anyone-even Julian-knows. Torn between what she's lost and what's at stake for Level 2. Felicia finds herself at the center of an eternal struggle-and at risk are the sou;s of all mankind.
Syi's Summary: Felicia Ward was killed in a car accident and was sent to Level 2 where the people who died life called Level 2. At first it seem so peaceful until some people disappear and the rebel group leader Julian wants Felicia help. They want to her to join them against the Morati, the angels who are supposed to send the people to the afterlife, but didn't. Felicia felt uneasy about this plan but Julian made a promised or a deal with her saying that he would give her the things she wants like Neil. That was when she finally agree with him because she wants to be with Neil again. Even though they went against the Morati, things are not the same as before.

Book Rate: 9.2

I received an ARC copy of this book.

I really took a long time to read this book but it's because I have been really busy lately. But I'm finish. Yaaay.

So I saw this books at my library because we area doing a SRP reading program for all ages and for the teens after we sign up we could get a copy of any book we like. And this catch my eye since I saw this on Goodreads and it's suit my interest of the books that I love to read. And I got my bro to get me another book by Andrea Cremer. So I got two. Lucky me!!!

The cover of this book is pretty scary looking because the girl which I'm thinking it's Felicia has white lips and her face is paler than a ghost. But it was a good book so it doesn't really matter.

Well I guess this is all for this post. Look forward for some more up coming book reviews and post.

No comments:

Post a Comment