Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Book Snatch/Haul/Kidnapped ~6~

Book Snatch/Haul/Kidnapped ~6~


I have been waiting to post up this post for a long time but haven't got the time to do it. So today I decided to post it up before I get busy.

So I went to my friends house a few weeks ago and kidnapped some of her books. She has a lot of books like  library and most of them I wanted to read so I snatched them.

Here are the pictures of the books:

      

And here are some of the books that I got from online:

       

That's it for the books. I have so much to read OMG!!! 

And if you are looking for a new romance series to read you should try Sarah Dessen's books. I really love her books and I'm going to try some more. Dreamland, Just Listen, Along for a Ride was great. Try it out. I thinking of reading everyone of Sarah Dessen's books for a change.


And if you reading this Liana you should really give this book a try!!!!! Though I have not read this yet. But it suits you. Hahahaha. See all those nice butterflies<3

No comments:

Post a Comment