Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Book Review: My Sister the Vampire

Book Review: My Sister the Vampire by Sienna Mercer

My Sister the Vampire: Switched

Book Summary: I have a twin?
                         And she's a vampire??
  When Olivia Abbott moves to town, she's excited to join the cheerleading team and make new friends. Then shemeets Ivy Vega. At frist, Ivy, pale and dressed all in black, looks like Olivia's opposite. Then the girls look beyond the glittery pink blush and thick black eyeliner to discover they're identical-identical twins!
    Olivia and Ivy are brimming with plans to switch places and pull every twin trick in the book. But Olivia soon discovers that she and Ivy aren't exactly the same. Ivy's a vampire. And she's not the only one in town.

Ivy's Summary: Olivia Abbott transfered to a new school and wants to join the cheerleading team and make new friends. There she met Ivy Vega a student there and became a friend. But later one they found out that they are identical twins. But even if they are twins they are not the same. Ivy is a vampire and Olivia is a human. Olivia found out that Ivy is not the only vampire in town and the whole school is full of them.

Book Rate:(1-10): 9.5

This series is one of my best book that I loved. And I can't believe that it have my name in it. (famous) eheheheeehhh!!! okay that's enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment