Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Book Review: New Moon

Book Review: New Moon by Stephenie Meyer

New Moon by Stephenie Meyer

Book Summary: I knew we were both inmortal danger.
  Still, in that instant, I felt well. Whole.
  I could fell my heart racing in my chest,
the blood pulsing hot and fast through my veins again.
My lungs filled deep with the sweet scent that came off his skin.
     It was like there had never been ant hole in my chest.
          I was perfect-not healed, but as if
   there had never been awound in the first place.
Ivy's Summary. So it was Bella birthday and Edward wants to borrow her. And Bella reallylove Edward and maybe he is going to turn her into one of his. A Vampire?

Book Rate:(1-10): 8

UHHH! This is still not that interesting to me. But some people loved this series but I think it's kinda boring. Well that's all. But there is still Esclipes and Breaking Dawn. Maybe if I have time I'll might finish this series.

No comments:

Post a Comment