Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Book Review: Twilight

Book Review: Twilight by Stephenie Meyer

Twilight by Stephenie Meyer

Book Summary: About three things I absolutely positive.
                  First, Edward was a vampire.
               Second, there was a part of him-
  And I didn't know how dominant that part might be-
                      that thirsted for my blood.
     And third, I was unconditionally and orrevocably
                            in love with him.

Ivy's Summary: Bella came to live her father and went to high school. There she met the Cullens siblings. And she fell in love with Edward Cullens. But they are different. Very different. First Edward is a vampire and second Bella is a human.

Book Rate:(1-10): 8

This book is okay but it didn't interest me. But still the first book isn't aleays my favorite book. So I still going to read the second book of this series, New Moon.

Well that's all I have to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment