Thursday, September 20, 2012

Book Review: Eon

Book Review: Eon

Eon by Alison Goodman

Book Summary: She has a powerful secret...
                             wwith deadly consequences.
For years, Eon's life has been focused on magical study and sword-work, with one goal: that he be chosen as a dragoneye, an apprentice to one of the twelve energy dragons of good fortune.
  But Eon has a dangerous secret. He is actually Eona, a sixteen-year-old girl who as been masquerading as a twelve-year-old boy. Females are forbidden to use Dragon Magic; the penalty is death.
   When Eona's secret threatens to come to light, she and her allies are plunged into grave danger and a struggle for the Imperial throne. Eona must find the strengh and inner power to battle those who wants to take her magic....and her life.
Syi's summary: Eon was a twelve year old boy who goes to a school that teaches dragon magic and sword work. He's been doing that for a long time. But he is actually Eona, a girl who is sixteen-year-old. Though people and even her masters doesn't know that she is a girl. But if they know about it then she will be punish and probably be sentence to death because females are forbidden to use any dragon magic. Her secret stays hidden until that day when she got chosen as a Dragoneye of the twelve energy dragons. She then change her name back to Eona, her real name instead of Eon, her boy name. But after she got her to be a dragoneye many things will happen to her and that she will need to battle the people who wants to take away her magics and will going to kill her. Eona and her allies have to move on and go somewhere else before the people will get to her.

Book Rate: 10<3

This book was so awesome. I read this book twice. The first time I thought it was very interesting but the second time it got boring. It's probably because I read it two times. Thought the book is pretty interesting to me the first time. I really recommen people to read this book if you are a really fantasy person or a fan of fantasy. I am REALLY A FAN OF FANTSY BECAUSE THE BOOKS ARE AWESOME AND MANY OF THEM ARE REALLY INTERESTING BY JUST LOOKING AT THE COVER OR REAING THE SUMMARY ON THE BACK OF THE BOOK. Many of my books are Fantasy and some are fiction and some are Dystopian. Dystopian are also my favorite<3

Ok ,let's move on to the book.hahahaha<3 at first I thought Eon was really a boy but then when it got into the end or nearly a end he became a girl. So I got a little confused about it until I read it the page a few times. And then when I read the whole book the second time I understand the whole thing but got a little boring because I already know what happen already. But reading a book a second time might help you understand the book more closly and understanding more of what it's talking about. Well to me a second time reading a book is very boring cause I already understand what they are saying and all those details in the book<3

Eon seems very weak at first because I think that he is a girl and girls don't know how to use a sword so I guess that troubles him a lot because all the boys know how to use a sword and make pose. But Eona practices and begs that the dragon will pick him as a Dragoneye. People say means things to him because he can't make anything right.

For this book there are no quotes because I forgot to do them and TOO LAZY TO GO OVER THE WHOLE ENTIRE BOOK LOOKING FOR QUOTES AND INTERESTING THINGS.

So yeah I think that's it for Eon. Look forward to my next book review. It's either be Clockwork Angel or Dear John or Guardian Of Time<3 I want to read all of then in one time but it's going to be a rush so no<3

No comments:

Post a Comment