Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Nicholas Sparks Books News

Hey Guys this is Nicholas Sparks Book News.

    Go Nicholas Sparks.

Oh and for Spoliers very single of his book there is love and someone dies to. But His book are very good. I'm reading one of them too, Safe Haven.
It's pretty good so far.

These are his books.................

The Lucky One
The Last Song
Safe Haven
Dear John
The Notebook
The Choice
At First Sight
A Walk to Remember
The Best of Me
Nights in Rodanthe
A Bend in the Road
True Believer
The Rescue
The Guardian
Message in a Bottle
The Wedding
Three Weeks with My Brother

Pictures of the Books..........






That's all his books it's going to take you about a month or more if you read all of them. I really want to try The Lucky One, Dear John,The Last Song, The Notebook, A Walk To Remember. I heard that it's really good so I want to try it out.Ehehehe!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment