Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Book Review: Confessions of a Murder Suspect

Book Review: Confessions of a Murder Suspect

Confessions of a Murder Suspect by James Patterson

Book Summary: She says she's nnocent.
The police don't believe her.
Her own brothers don't believe her.
You probably won't either.

Syi's summary: The Angel Family is in great rrow becuase of their lose of parents. The Angel kids are now suspect of their parents murdering though the police is not sure who kill them. And all of the Angel kids said they didn't even if they hated their parents, which they do but they have no motive to kill them.

Book Rate: 9.5

I have an ARC of this book that I ot from my book club. I think this book was pretty good but not that good but good. I enjoy reading it and this is actually my first Mystery book I ever read so this book turns out good so I don't hate Mystery.

I really like James Patterson's book especially the Maximum Ride series. That one is my favorite of all of James Patterson's books. I READ ALL THE NOVEL AND NOW I HAVE TO WAIT FOR THE GRAPHIC NOVEL TO ALL COME OUT.

But Oh well. It's just books they will come out when they are finish.

Ok so that's it for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment