Sunday, October 7, 2012

Update! Update!

Hey Guys!


This is a Update, or I should say a book update!

That's start with what Iam reading right now. Right now I am reading Confessions of a Murder Suspect by James Patterson. It's really good so far. And the first Mystery book I read in my whole life so I think it's pretty good.  really enjoy reqading James Patterson's books, like The Maximum Ride series and Witch and Wizard series.

And now that's go to the book update. Ok so a few books have been released. Breathe by Sarah Crossan, Son by Lois Lowry, and The Mark of Athena by Rick Riordan.

I actually have an ARC of Son so I read it over the summer already. It's actualy good. I thought The Giver was boring but it's kind of sad. But you will have fun reading it.

You will also like Breathe and The N=mark of Athena too.

No comments:

Post a Comment