Monday, October 22, 2012

Books I got ~18

Books I got~ 18


So on Saturday, October 20, 2012, there was a Teen Read in San Leandro Mian Library. I went there with a bunch of friends and got a lot of FABULOUS BOOKS. Well I got the boks that I want first and than I grab ramdom books though they do seem interesting to read so i grab them.

Ok now enough of the talking lets move on to the boooks that I got:

Here are the pictures:








Ok that is the 18 books that I got from the Teen Read! They all look very interesting and I already read one of them once I got it, Origin, it is very good and a great book to read.

ok now he names of the books:

Under the Never Sky by Veronica Rossi
Saw it in Barnes and Noble, Goodreads, and friends talking about it and want to get it and now I have it! Yay<3

Monument 14 by Emmy Laybourne
I heard it was very good and I read the summary on Goodreads and yeah it is very good. So I can't wait to read this book that I got.

The Crimson Shard by Teresa Flavin
Idk about this book but got it anyways.

Shadow Grail #2: Conspiracies by Mercedes Lacky and Rosemary Edghill
Saw the book but there was no picture yet but read the summary and look kind of good so I got it.

Shadow Grail #3: Sacrifices by Mercedes Lacky and Rosemary Edghill
Saw the third book and grab it:)

The Hallowed Ones by Laura Bickle
The Summary looks good and it was the last copy out of two that was still here so got it before nyone can.

Enshadowed by Kelly Creagh
I just saw the cover and grab it and move on to the next book.

DarkFall by Janice Hardy
The cover looks fancsinating and so is the summary so I got it too :D

Burning Blue by Paul Griffin
I saw this book on Goodreads and enter the giveaway but lost and can't find it in the book store. So now I don't have to find it anhmore now when I have my own copy.

Frost by Wendy Delsol
Looks Interesting.

Flock by Wendy Delsol
The second book.

Skylark by Meagan Spooner
The cover looks fabulous and remind me of The Iron Fey so I got it.

The Gathering Storm by Robin Bridges
Story looks good and grab it and left.

Anything But Oridinary by Lara Avery
This book reminds me of If I stay and it's a very good book so I got it also.

Gift by Andrea J. Buchanan
The Picture looks fabulous A girl looking the other way and lightning striking looks like a beautiful picture.

An Artificial Night by Seanan McGuire
The Summary looks awesome and the cover picture is so much alike with the summary info.

False Memory by Dan Krokos
This book reminds me of Legen a little bit. One boy and One girl running away to somewhere but Idk about where these two people are running off.

Well these are all the books that from the Teen Read. Can't wait to read all of them. Though now I have like 23 books to read now. But Plus my brother's portion it is plus 15 than that means I have 43 books to read. Danggggggggggg! Alot of books to finish! Wonder if I have that much time to read.

No comments:

Post a Comment