Sunday, October 28, 2012

Book Review: Oath of Servitude

Book Review: Oath of Servitude

Oath of Servitude by C.E. Wilson

Book Summary: This is the story of Teague and Cailin, two teenagers who have been brought together by fate. Teague, a human, struggles to come to terms with the consequences of a recent accident that has destroyed the happy life that he had once enjoyed. Cailin, a pixi, is trying to stay true to herself while fighting against forces beyond her control that have exiled her from her home into this strange world of humans. She fears the darkness. He cannot escape it. But when the two of them are thrown together, they begin to discover the light inside of themselves.

Syi's Summary: This book was great. I didn't have a summary for this book since the book summary already said everything that I don't think I would want to add. If I add anymore I'm going to spoil the whole story. But yeah it's better when you read it yourself instead of people spoiling it to you.

Book Rate: 9.5

Ok so I got a ebook version of this book from C.E. Wilson to do a Review. And yeah the book was really great. I actually like it but I don't really like the main character though. But I kind of like Cailin maybe. But yeah anyways it was a really good, interesting book to read.

Just to let you guys know. This book is the very first punishment sequence I ever read, and it turn out to be great.

No comments:

Post a Comment