Friday, October 26, 2012

Book Review: The Last Song

Book Review: The Last Song

The Last Song by Nicholas Sparks

Book Summary: Seventeen-year-old Veronica "Ronnie" Miller's life was turned upside down when her parents divorced and her father moved to Wrightsville Beach, North Caroline. Three years later she remains alienated from her parents, particularly her father...until her mother decides it would be ineveryone's best interest if she and her brother spent the summer with him. Resentful and rebellious, Ronnie rejects her father's attempts to reach out to her and threathens to return to New York before the summer's end. But soon Ronnie meets Will, the last person she thought she'd ever be attracted to, and finds herself falling for her, opening herself up to the greatest happiness-and pain-that she has ever known.
Syi's Summary:Ronnie and her brother went to live with their father over the summer. Both her parents were divorced. Ronnie really hate her father because he left the family and cheated on her mother but he wasn't the one who cheated it was her mom. But they were together but most of the time Ronnie went out of the house to hang out with some friends that she met the first day. But soon and later the two of them were doing ok and not arguing like when thy first ssaw each other when her mother drop Ronnie and her little brother off. But in the end Ronnie was so Nice to her father and brother and she even met a boy named Will. They went out together for a few times, have some argument but was along at the last. But in the end can Ronnie take it if her father die or can she not?

Book Rate: 10!

This book was really sad at the  very end! But it was good. I think out of the three that I read so far, Safe Haven, Dear John, and The Last Song. I think that The Last Song is the bestone ever. But haven't read the rest of the book that  Nicholas Sparks right though. I could change the answer tomy own question. But maybe  reading his boks for a while.

Now then time for quotes time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Ronnie slouched in the front seat of the car, wondering why on earth her mom and dad hated her so much"
Yeah I know, So many kids always do that.

"her brother always needed the last word."
 Yeah that why I hate annoying little brother because they can't shut up!

"That happens when kids become teenagers. They test their parents."
Sup! That what teenagers do.

"...often acted as if he were Will's older and wiser brother."
That want younger people likes to do. They sontimes brag about things that make people hate them more than liking them.

"You're not going to monitor every single person I ever talk to, so don'y even try!"
Always argue with your parents. What a bad daughter!

"If you ever send the police to bring me home again, I won't refuse to play the piano, I won't just come home. I'll never, ever speak to you again......"
Well he just want to make sure you are save. Parents are always overprotected on their child.

"I need you to pick me up. I'm at the police station."
BIG TROUBLE!!! RONNIE!

"I'm a volleyball player slash grease monkey slash aquarium volunteer."
Yup that's what you are Will.

"Well for starters, you're an evil duck killer."
Will, a duck killer who work at the aquarium.

"Mom tries to listen in on Ronnie when she's talking on the phone. And she sneaks Ronnie's phone when she's in the shower and checks her text messages."
WHAT KIND OF MOTHER WOULD LOOK AT HER OWN DAUGHTER TEXT MESSAGE!

"Have I told you how beautiful you look tonight?"
AWWWWWWWW! What a cute couple.

"He was the one she loved, the one she would always loved, and as he leaned in to kiss her, she gave herself over to him."
A Love Couple Falling In Love.

"Please, Will," she said, her voice shaking. You're not like him. You have a future. Don't throw it all away."
Yeah Will. Marcus is so stupid he doesn't know anything.

"I'm leaving on Monday, and I want to do something special for you."
How Sweet Will!

"I just wanted to get to know my daughter again."
So Sad! I almost cry on this part! wahwahwahwahwahwahwah;(

"How old were you when you kissed a girl?"
What kind of question is that to ask a father.

"I finished your song, she said. Our last song. And want to play it for you."
How Sweet! Thought you wpn't play the piano forever.

"I never stopped loving you, Ronnie. And I never stopped thinking about you. Even if summer do come to an end."
So Sweet. I new they would be a great couple.

This book is so sad. OMG! I was doing the quotes and ended up reading the last part and almost cry again. Ughhhhhhh! But Oh well I'm finish!


No comments:

Post a Comment