Sunday, October 28, 2012

Book Review: Everyday

Book Review: Every Day

Every Day by David Levithan

Book Summary: Every day I am someone else. I am myself- I know I am myself- but I am also someone else. It has always been like this.
   Every morning, A wakes ina different person's life. There's never any warning about where it will be or who it will be. A has made peace with that, even established guidelines by which to lve:  Never get too attached. Avoid being noticed. Do not interfere.
   It's all fine until the morning that A wakes up in the body of Justin and meets Justin's girlfriend, Rhiannon. From that moment, the rules by which A has been living no longer apply. Because finally A has found someone he wants to be with- day in, day out, day after day.
Syi's Summary: Everyday A is in a different body. It's either a boy or a girl. A always end up a 16-years-old person. One day he was Justin, a 16-year-old boy, and met his girlfriend, Rhiannon. Day after day, he wakes up in a different body but contiune to fall inlove with the same girl, Rhiannon. But can Rhiannon accept him because A always in a different body every day?

Book Rate: 10!

First of all, when I got this book, I was like is this book good or is this book even interesting. But when I read it now. It was like the interesting book ever. Well I wouldn't say that but anyways I really like the book story.

A and Rhiannon is always together even if A is in a different body everyday.


This book is a recommended book that everybody have to try.


No comments:

Post a Comment