Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Book Review: The Lost Prince

Book Review: The Lost Prince

The Lost Prince by Julie Kagawa

Book Summary: Don't look at Them.
Never let Them know you can see Them.
That is Ethan Chase's unbearkable rule. Until the faries he avoids at all costs begin to disappear, and Ethan is attcked. Now he must change the rules to protect his family...and save a girl he never though he'd dare fall for.
MY NAME IS ETHAN CHASE. AND I MAY NOT LIVE TO SEE MY EIGHTEENTH BIRTHDAY.

Syi's Summary: Ethan have been kick out of many school and have to move to different places because of Them. He can see Them like his half-sister,who is also the Iron Queen in the other world, Meghan Chase. Ethan change into another school and got into trouble the first day of school. But after a few days of school the half-breed, Todd came to him and ask for help. Though Ethan refuse and Todd kept on bugging him and soon Ethan ask Todd what he need. So the fey were out there killing half-breed and other paranormal things and it is up to Ethan to go to his sister, the Iron Queen to save Todd and everybody.

Book Rate: 10!


I read the SRC version of this book so this boom didn't came out yet. I think it is on sale on November 2012, well that's what it said on the book cover. So anyways this book was very good.I have read the first and second book of the first series, The Iron Fey, but haven't read the thrid and the fourth book but read this book. Well I didn't read the third book of the first series becuase the libraries doesn't have it and I dopn't want to run allthe way to Barnes and Nole to just get that only book so I skip the third book and got the fourth book but haven't read it yet.

After reading The Lost Prince. I am reading The Mark of Athena and The Iron Knight. And writing my nice little story.

I really like to recommend this book to everyone because I really like it and it was very interestin and sad.  I almost cry in the first book of the ending because it was very sad. But I won't spoil the rest of the story to you guys and that's it for right now.

Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment